ouch..

N. Max Pierson nmaxpierson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 13:33:22 UTC 2011

Check out the White Papar referenced ....

http://www.overpromisesunderdelivers.net/pdfs/Why_Cisco_Not_Juniper.pdf

It has Cisco's usual White Paper format and their copyright stamped on the
bottom which is also dates "9/11". If it's not Cisco or one of it's
affiliates, I would expect them to be contacting their so called "Marketing"
folks anytime now.

If this really is Cisco .... i'm with Owen and expect a presidential bid
announcement any second now ....

Either way, it's pathetic. If someone is going to slander in the fashion the
site has done, they should at least put a contact form somewhere for some
feedback :)

-
Max