Another internet depeering?

Joe Provo nanog-post at rsuc.gweep.net
Fri Sep 9 13:22:04 UTC 2011

On Fri, Sep 09, 2011 at 02:41:40PM +0200, Grzegorz Janoszka wrote:

> Telia (AS1299) stopped announce some prefixes to us, ie 83.8.0.0/13. Is
> it another internet depeering? Do you also see it?

"There are more routing policies on the Internet, Horatio,
 Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

I suggest examining the communities attached to the prefixes in
question. Route-views, RIPE ris, L3 LG and others in one hand,
Charlie & team's community summary page in the other
(http://http://onesc.net/communities/).

--
         RSUC / GweepNet / Spunk / FnB / Usenix / SAGE / NewNOG