NAT444 or ?

Leigh Porter leigh.porter at ukbroadband.com
Wed Sep 7 16:41:43 UTC 2011

There is a lot in the IPv6 plenary sessions:

http://meetings.apnic.net/32/program/ipv6

This is what I am looking at right now. Randy makes some good comments in those sessions. I have not found anything yet, but I am only on session 3, pertaining specifically to issues around NAT444.

I would be looking for issues such as implementing ALGs on both NAT devices, ALG scaling on LSN boxes and issues surrounding application compatibility. I'm also looking at NAT logging for law enforcement issues.

Is there anything planned for the next NANOG around these issues?

--
Leigh