NAT444 or ?

Leigh Porter leigh.porter at ukbroadband.com
Wed Sep 7 10:11:18 UTC 2011

I'm going to have to deploy NAT444 with dual-stack real soon now. So I am expecting to see some issues.

A+P would be nicer perhaps, but none of the CPE I have will support it. I'll try and give people who do NAT in their CPE a public address for as long as I can, but it'll soon run out and then NAT444 will have to be used and some things will just not work very well.

--
Leigh Porter