DDoS - CoD?

Mark Grigsby mark at pcinw.net
Tue Sep 6 15:26:51 UTC 2011

Recently (last month) Ryan Gordon (the person responsible for porting COD to
Linux) released a patch for cod4 servers to address this specific issue.
 Here is the announcement and a link to the original email as well.  The
discussion also indicated that all of the Quake III based games suffered
from the same issue.

http://icculus.org/pipermail/cod/2011-August/015397.html

So we're getting reports of DDoS attacks, where botnets will send

--
Mark Grigsby
Network Operations Manager