serviceproviderworld.com

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Sat Sep 3 12:07:39 UTC 2011

Thanks David...

While I initially really haven't had anything to do with this site other
than opening my big mouth about it recently, it looks like I may become more
involved with it myself ;)

Yes, the advertising - just one small ad.  The reason it was placed there is
because two companies have already stepped up and bought Adwords campaigns
targeting the site specifically.  This is a bit of a marvel wonder per say
consider the site has virtually no traffic yet or content to speak of.  I
think the plan was to hold off with any advertising but then this happened.
I can definitely confirm that it will NOT become an "advertisement bloated
site" for sure.

Regarding layout, nobody involved with the site is by any means a designer -
networks and backends yes, HTML etc. definitely not ;)  Site will undergo a
facelift in coming weeks for sure - please don't let the layout scare you...

Appreciate the feedback,

Paul