[Nanog-futures] Admission for Committee Members

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Fri Sep 2 15:07:34 UTC 2011

The SC did not receive comp registration any time while I was serving on it.  It was possible to be comped for one of a few reasons:

1) Host
2) Speaker
3) Merit
4) B&G Sponsor (i think they got 2 comp registrations)
5) the ARIN scholarship thing.

I was on the SC and also on a panel in Dallas (the case I'm thinking of).  The meetings covered Feb 14th and a snowstorm that kept people from making it.  It was a "big deal" at the time for the merit/nanog finances.

I do feel the need to suggest that Dorian/Randy are on the mark here, most of these people would pay anyways.

- Jared