Colocation providers and ACL requests

Keegan Holley keegan.holley at sungard.com
Thu Oct 27 15:00:23 UTC 2011

2011/10/26 Jay Ashworth <jra at baylink.com>

> [...]
a colo provider offering extra services.  Hosting is provider hardware and
there should be a certain level of quality to the services and operation.  A
colo provider providing the same service as either courtesy access or a low
cost alternative to access from an ISP wouldn't be held to the same standard
for obvious reasons.  There's also "virtual hosting" which can be nothing
other than "local blended bandwidth".  But none of those webfarm types would
be on a list like this.... right?? ;)