XSServer / Taking down a spam friendly provider

Chris caldcv at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 17:47:03 UTC 2011

For folks who do not understand, I'm trying to "McColo" XSServer so
their lack of response in regards to abuse is gone rather than the
suggestions of scripting (guess you didn't read the full text of the
email) or you pushing a product on me because you work for the ISP
that the product is hosted on. Everybody remembers McColo going down
and being dropped from uplinks in 2008 then all the spam disappeared,
right?