the route is not in our bgprouter

Deric Kwok deric.kwok2000 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 01:49:05 UTC 2011

Hi

Our upstream provider said that destination network is blocking our ip.

Now my question is how we can know it

If this network is blocking us, the traceroute should reach out our
bgp router to go further nodes before that network, right

2nd question is how they block us to not allow the route to advertise
from our upstream to our bgp router.
ls it possible?

Thank you so much