Facebook insecure by design

steve pirk [egrep] steve at pirk.com
Mon Oct 24 04:45:33 UTC 2011

I follow Lauren on plus, and also on buzz, and we have discussed privacy
stuff a lot.

The way I look at it, unless you want to host everything yourself, you have
to choose "someone" to be your Unix like home directory in the cloud.

Of all the internet entities out there, Google has had the best track record
of protecting your data. You can even download it all and erase yourself if
you want out.

Apps accounts and pseudonym  accounts are coming soon. It was announced by
Vic himself at web 2.0.

I need to send that post by Lauren to the gmail account. He always finds
good issues. It could be that I am off base.