Outsourcing DDOS

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Sat Oct 22 16:45:41 CDT 2011

Although a bit dated, I did a pretty exhaustive comparison of offerings
from AT&T, Verizon, Prolexic, and a few others a while back.

Don't forget there is also the go-it-yourself approach which is always a
fun option, guaranteed to keep you up at night and give you a few
additional gray hairs...

Let me know if you're interested in the slides...

Stefan Fouant
JNCIE-SEC, JNCIE-SP, JNCIE-ER, JNCI
Technical Trainer, Juniper Networks

Follow us on Twitter @JuniperEducate