Outsourcing DDOS

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 14:13:55 CDT 2011

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 9:13 AM,  <_CC removed_ on March 22, 2012 at request of sender__   wrote:
> We are considering using Prolexic to 'defend' our Internet-facing network from DDOS attacks.  Anyone have any known issues or word of warnings before we proceed?

you appear to be an ATT customer (and qwest) ATT has a dos-mitigation
solution, it works well enough... why not just use theirs? it's
guaranteed to be cheaper (in the case of an actual attack) as compared
to prolexic (and closer to your actual website/presence... (since they
have a scrubbing center in stl)

-chris