Weekly Routing Table Report

Philip Smith pfsinoz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 10:02:43 UTC 2011

Hi Leo,

Leo Vegoda said the following on 18/10/11 00:31 :

>>> 128.0.87.0/24        30977     JSC "Yugra-Telecom"
>
> This one seems to be an error. 128.0.80/21 appears to have been allocated on 5 October, nine days before the report was generated.

The report is as good as what is in the RIR allocation databases, as I
grab those from the RIR public listings about 2 hours before the report
is run. So if it was allocated, it wasn't listed in the file that I pick
up. I'll investigate why.

> The report is not 100% accurate. Some of the resources listed do appear to be used without being registered but not all of them.

It is as accurate as the data I have access to. ;-) But I'd be delighted
to hear suggestions for improvements.

philip