Dnssec and ptr records

Eric J Esslinger eesslinger at fpu-tn.com
Tue Oct 18 17:12:23 UTC 2011

Thank you. That gives me information to work with, and I now have a solid understanding of what I need to do for the proper delegation setup. I'll have to talk to my current ISP for the blocks I currently have, though I don't believe they do dnssec at this time. I am expecting to get an Arin allocation shortly (and return their existing allocations to us) as we are going multihomed soon. I may just have to wait till then to get everything fully setup.

This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information and is intended for the person/entity to whom it was originally addressed. Any use by others is strictly prohibited.