Dnssec and ptr records

Eric J Esslinger eesslinger at fpu-tn.com
Tue Oct 18 14:21:54 UTC 2011

Well it makes sense we should, just that all the examples, discussion, and such I've read dealt with forward records.

I guess I get to dig some more. Thanks.
Eric Esslinger
Information Services Manager - Fayetteville Public Utilities
http://www.fpu-tn.com/
(931)433-1522 ext 165

This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information and is intended for the person/entity to whom it was originally addressed. Any use by others is strictly prohibited.