[routing-wg] BGP Update Report

William F. Maton Sotomayor wmaton at ottix.net
Sun Oct 16 13:58:30 UTC 2011

On Sat, 15 Oct 2011, Keegan Holley wrote:

> +1
>
> good to get a view from multiple sources even if they are automated.  Should
> be easy enough to filter for those that do not want them.

Plus it's helped me in the past catch a very massive (well, OK, it was a
less than a hundred unaggregated routes run off into the Internet) leak,
which forced me to learn about prefix-lists and such.  So for those that
care enough about their own networks, it can be catalyst to learning
something new.

> 2011/10/15 William F. Maton Sotomayor <wmaton at ottix.net>

>>> I read both of them, and also the Weekly Routing Report. I will regret the
>>> loss, and consider all three to be far more valuable than 90% of the traffic
>>> on the list.
>>>

>> +1
>>
>> The reports are also useful to do a double-check on changes I've made from
>> the perspective of others (even if they are automated tools).
>>
>> wfms

wfms