NANOG:RE: [outages] News item: Blackberry services down worldwide

McCall, Gabriel Gabriel.McCall at thyssenkrupp.com
Thu Oct 13 19:21:57 UTC 2011

ActiveSync on Android allows corporate to force compliance with security policy and allow remote wipe. User cannot complete the exchange account setup without permitting the controls. If the user doesn't agree their sync isn't enabled. Moreover, if corporate requirements change sync is disabled until you approve again. That seems like it covers all the bases to me.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone