Apple updates - Affect on network

Carlos Alcantar carlos at race.com
Wed Oct 12 23:08:22 UTC 2011

Ryan,

Looks to have been the gs.apple.com was over loaded after about 30
attempts and 3 hrs it finally went through.

Carlos Alcantar
Race Communications / Race Team Member
101 Haskins Way, So. San Francisco, CA. 94080
Phone: +1 415 376 3314  Fax:  +1 650 246 8901 / carlos *at* race.com /
http://www.race.com