Y'all know Google is offering public DNS services now?

steve pirk [egrep] steve at pirk.com
Tue Oct 11 01:27:35 UTC 2011

Wow, consider me educated on old news. LOL
I imagine it is new to many of the users on the new service they launched. I
completely forgot that Nanog would probably be the first to comment and
chime in when it first became available.

Thanks for the information. I will definitely research the CDN issues. Back
to school steve...Why did I

Awesome link Todd - Why did I think that the resolving server would already
know "where network path wise" the request came from. Let me post this as a
comment and ask how the CDN endpoint routing is working.

Better yet, change the dns on my router, and Netflix on the Google TV should
let me know how well it is streaming.

--steve

--
steve pirk