nanog53 network status

Noah Weis nweis at verilan.com
Mon Oct 10 18:39:32 UTC 2011

More on network status:

We identified a link between 2 switches that was having intermittent
physical errors just a bit ago. The offending copper bits have been thrown
to the depths of hell. There were several access points in the center of
Millenium Hall that were fed via this link and, as such, most likely
contributed to some of the issues people were seeing this morning.

Should anyone need to speak with any of the network team for any reason at
all, we are located in Parlor 1 on the 3rd floor.

Cheers,

Noah

--

Noah K. Weis