Issue with Sprint Wireless

Bret Clark bclark at spectraaccess.com
Fri Oct 7 17:19:11 UTC 2011

Every cell tower is different, every region is different, good
performance in one region on one carrier, maybe the exact opposite in
another region on that same carrier. That's quite a bit of data
(assuming 1-2mbps...not sure what "digit megs" are) you're trying push
through a cell network especially 3G. Is it possible your Verizon
testing is on Verizon's 4G network while Sprint's is 3G?

Bret