passive bandwidth estimation

Murtaza leothelion.murtaza at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 04:29:39 UTC 2011

I am more interested in getting an "Available Bandwidth" estimator. Due to
this available bandwidth, I am interested in congestion window. As whenever
congestion window goes to half it means the data rate has gone to its upper
limit. I want to use this particular property of congestion window to
calculate bandwidth.
Any idea how can one do bandwidth measurement based on this?
Thanks a lot,
Ghulam