F.ROOT-SERVERS.NET moved to Beijing?

Todd Underwood toddunder at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 14:30:47 UTC 2011

> User Exercise:  What happens when you enable integrity checking in an
> application (e.g., 'dnssec-validation auto') and datapath manipulation
> persists?  Bonus points for analysis of implementation and deployment
> behaviors and resulting systemic effects.

i agree with danny here.

ignoring randy (and others) off-topic comments about hypocrisy, this
situation is fundamentally a situation of bad (or different) network
policy being applied outside of its scope.  i would prefer that china
not censor the internet, sure.  but i really require that china not
censor *my* internet when i'm not in china.