ATT GigE issue on 11/19 in Kansas City

Soni, Miraaj msoni at virtela.net
Wed Nov 30 18:00:56 UTC 2011

No. It doesn't prevent it from happening again. But at least you can
have them check for that same issue when it happens next time.

I guess the RFO gives the customer the feeling that the vendor was able
to isolate the issue and fix it; as opposed to "issue was resolved
before isolation".

- Miraaj Soni