IPv6 prefixes longer then /64: are they possible in DOCSIS networks?

Victor Kuarsingh victor.kuarsingh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 13:17:35 UTC 2011

Dmitry et al,

I found Jeff's following comments to be quite insightful for general
practices.

http://www.networkcomputing.com/ipv6-tech-center/231600717

http://www.networkcomputing.com/ipv6-tech-center/231700160

As for using 127s on P2P links....

He discussed reasoning behind using /64s, concerns related to "waste", ND
exploits and
other points as noted in RFC6164. - directed

Regards,

Victor K