Water Utility SCADA 'Attack': The, um, washout

Leif Nixon nixon at nsc.liu.se
Mon Nov 28 09:43:05 UTC 2011

"andrew.wallace" <andrew.wallace at rocketmail.com> writes:

> These reports are ment for private sector eyes only. I suggest new secrecy legislation, for fusion centres.

Making it harder to share information on incidents and vulnerabilities
is not the best of ideas.

Over the last ten years I have seen much, much, MUCH more damage
resulting from information *not* being shared than from information
being improperly shared.

--
Leif Nixon - Security officer
National Supercomputer Centre - Swedish National Infrastructure for Computing