Looking for a Tier 1 ISP Mentor for career advice.

bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com
Sat Nov 26 19:46:49 UTC 2011

	and then there are the people who are excited to have one more
	person join the network of engineers.  and (IMHO) the sentiments
	quoted by Quinn are signs of short-sighted people.  Everyone is
	better at some things and worse at others.  Don't ignore anyone,
	don't look down on anyone - you will find there are things to learn
	from everyone and you have something to teach everyone.

	as mentioned earlier - a good team player is hard to find.

/bill