Posting for network engineers and operators...

david raistrick drais at icantclick.org
Wed Nov 23 17:19:25 UTC 2011

On Wed, 23 Nov 2011, Brian Stengel wrote:

> Apologies if this is not appropriate for this list... but I'm looking to
> hire network engineers for our project and would like to hear what job
> boards are best for network engineering types to view.  I'm not a

IME, anyway, none of them.   If you're targeting a specific locality,
eng/ops groups, linkedin, and craigslist are probably a good start.

I dont believe that engineers looking for engineers is offtopic for nanog,
either (though the rules may have changed over the years), though if
you're open to a more global response.  there is a nanog-jobs list, but it
has had effectively zero traffic....

--
david raistrick        http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
drais at icantclick.org             http://www.expita.com/nomime.html