abuse at brasiltelecom.com.br Contact - Re: http://ipcacoal.org/ipcacoal/includes/kiwi.htm

goemon at anime.net goemon at anime.net
Sun Nov 20 06:18:19 UTC 2011

On Sun, 20 Nov 2011, Don Gould wrote:

> Anyone with any clue on how to contact abuse at brasiltelecom.com.br like to
> forward this?  Their abuse contact in the whois database is just bouncing.

I think most sane operators totally blocked brasiltelecom ages ago.

> I would like to see the community address the whois database, clean it up and
> return it to being functional.  Mine is not perfect either, and I will pledge
> to work on that over the next 12 months.  I'd like to year your commitment to
> the same.

Until there are real, serious consequences to out of date / incorrect /
forged data, nobody will fix it.

If you can't be bothered to keep your contact information up to date, you
obviously don't need the address space and it should be revoked.

-Dan