economic value of low AS numbers

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu Nov 17 20:21:42 UTC 2011

>> Updates are processed through the standard ARIN-online process
>> like updates to any other number resources. If you want additional
>> assistance on that, I suggest contacting the registration services
>> help desk by phone (703-227-0660) or email (hostmaster at arin.net).
>
> I was looking for policy, not actually attempting to change
> registration information for a specific AS, and I think you've
> provided it.

It is a common misconception that these contact points are only for making changes. The folks at ARIN are actually quite helpful in answering policy questions and helping folks navigate or understand the various ARIN processes.

My policy information may not be complete and may or may not address your specific needs. The ARIN staff is a much more authoritative source.

Owen