Fwd: Welcome to the "Marketing" mailing list

Betty Burke <[email protected]> betty at newnog.org
Thu Nov 17 18:34:15 UTC 2011

Everyone:

This was truly just a honest mistake on my part. You are all right, should
not have happened and I apologize.

Marketing at nanog.org is a list used in connection with Sponsorship
inquiries/activity.  refer to http://www.nanog.org/sponsors/
Membership of marketing at nanog.or is the Development Committee and NANOG
Staff.

As I indicated, I was planning to update the members at nanog,org list, and
just happened to be in the wrong interface.

All best.
Betty

--
Betty Burke