Ok; let's have the "Does DNAT contribute to Security" argument one more time...

Rubens Kuhl rubensk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 21:21:29 UTC 2011

For the common good it doesn't matter if the "NAT is good" guys are
right or the "NAT is useless" guys are right, as they both fail to
decrease the numbers of their opposing parts. We must get IPv6 done
for both of them.

It seems that application reverse-proxies can make "NAT is good" guys
happy, so let's get it or some other solution on the market (both
commercial and open-source) and move on with what really matters,
getting v6 done.

Rubens