Comcast IPv6 Update

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Wed Nov 9 22:24:00 UTC 2011

On Nov 9, 2011, at 11:58 AM, Livingood, Jason wrote:

> On 11/9/11 11:54 AM, "Blake T. Pfankuch" <blake at pfankuch.me> wrote:
>

>> This appears directed at the Home market.  Any word on the Business Class
>> market even as a /128?
>
> Business Class is coming later. It won't hurt to contact the Business
> Class sales number and ask about IPv6 (and tell them to escalate it) - it
> all helps get us internal support and buy in. It is definitely on our
> radar though.

Thanks!

I have been telling everyone to ask each time they phone in.  I suspect
there's a non-trivial number of people in this community alone that could
call in for IPv6 on the business service, even if it is just a /64 for
starters :)

(That is all I would want myself).

I'm grateful you are communicating with the community on your efforts.

- Jared