Firewalls - Ease of Use and Maintenance?

Dennis Burgess dmburgess at linktechs.net
Wed Nov 9 18:16:28 UTC 2011

Another alternative is RouterOS/MikroTik.  Plenty of high end solutions
and low end.

Dennis Burgess, Mikrotik Certified Trainer
Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services
Office: 314-735-0270 Website: http://www.linktechs.net
LIVE On-Line Mikrotik Training - Author of "Learn RouterOS"