Historical records of IP allocations

Louis P lbstreamer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 19:27:12 UTC 2011

Ripe Routing History seems to be efficient, showing me the AS and for
how long the prefix was announced.
This question showed me how pointless can be geoip databases (lots of
users in this range are also redirected to Neetherland version of Yahoo
and Youtube, me, I get some ad in russian).
I don't understand why not whois-ing RIRs to obtain country.

Thank you all for your replies (and thanks to people who kept traces of
records).
Louis P