General Internet Instability

-Hammer- bhmccie at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 16:50:03 UTC 2011

Thank you. This is somewhat of a learning opportunity for me. I hit all
the generic Internet health sites and I understand that there IS an
issue. Now I'm getting to learn how you guys attempt to understand WHY
we had an issue.

But my point is the same. If this is the case than the entire month of
November reflects "instability" where I see transitions from 600k to 1M
between updates. Yet we didn't experience the same negative customer
experience for those. So how do you see the difference with todays
events? Digging into files now.

-Hammer-

"I was a normal American nerd"
-Jack Herer