General Internet Instability

-Hammer- bhmccie at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 16:14:32 UTC 2011

I'm struggling to do the same. All the various "Internet Health" sites
show(ed) some upticks in negative performance but I don't have any
specifics. We are a Gomez customer and Gomez is showing issues In St.
Louis (SAVVIS) and Philly (L3) that specifically impacts the
availability of our applications but it's not clear on the underlying
reason. I'm giving cautious updates to management because even though
it's obvious something is going on I don't have anything official except
random email threads. Looking for more insight before misinforming
management.

-Hammer-

"I was a normal American nerd"
-Jack Herer