Severe Packet loss

Charles Mills w3yni1 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 18:05:50 UTC 2011

Cogent had some planned maintenance during the 2-4a timeframe.

Furthermore there was some sluggishness and packet loss for some of my
customers that *seemed* to be centered around Ashburn, VA around 9-9:30 but
cleared up before I could get a good look at it or even before where it was
situated.

Chuck