Network Asset/Service Track/Management

chip chip.gwyn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 14:35:52 UTC 2011

For tracking gear, space, racks, power, assets, etc... Might want to
take a look at NetZoomDC by Altima Technologies.  They're doing some
neat stuff.  For the recurring fees and such, not quite sure it will
meet your needs but there are customizable categories, elements, and
what not you can apply to things and create customer reports and
stuff.  It all runs on top of Microsoft's SQL server, with Excel and
Word for reporting functions.  I assume anything you can do in an
Excel sheet can be hooked into it.

--chip

--
Just my $.02, your mileage may vary,  batteries not included, etc....