HP 42U Cabinet - Caster fitting instructions?

Robert Lusby nanogwp at gmail.com
Mon May 30 15:00:49 UTC 2011

Hello,

My apologies for the off topic message. Mentioned previously, we have a
HP Server Cabinet (42U 10842 G2), that was stripped down to the
bare-bones chassis.

I can't for the life of me figure how the caster wheels are meant to
attached. We have two bolts for each caster, but what seems like only
one fitting point for each.

I have the installation instructions for the cabinet, but I believe it
comes shipped with the casters attached as it makes no reference to how
to fit these.

Any help on how these attach from someone with a similar cabinet,
perhaps even a picture, would be much appreciated!

Rob