[NANOG-announce] NANOG 52 overflow hotel possibility

Steven Feldman feldman at newnog.org
Sun May 29 00:05:04 UTC 2011

It appears that the primary hotel in Denver for NANOG 52 is close to
being sold out for the night of Tuesday, June 14.

We are exploring alternate hotels nearby.  It might be possible to get
a small room block with a discounted rate at a hotel a few blocks
away, but NewNOG would need to guarantee a minimum number of room
nights and pay for any shortfall.

So, if you have not yet made hotel reservations for NANOG 52 but plan
to do so, please reply privately to me with your name and the exact
nights you would need.  We will use that information to determine if
there is sufficient demand to guarantee the additional room block.  In
exchange, we'll let you know first if the additional block at the
alternate hotel becomes available.

Thanks,
     Steve