$ 90 million fine for cutting Internet services

Daniel Belin belin.daniel at gmail.com
Sat May 28 20:17:47 UTC 2011

Interesting, there now seems to be a trend of middle eastern countries cutting themselves off from the Internet,

http://blogs.pcmag.com/securitywatch/2011/05/iran_plans_to_cut_off_from_the.php

I think we will see more of this kind of behavior happening in the next few years, as the web has become a real threat to totalitarian and oppressive governments.

--
Daniel Belin