IT Survey Request: Win an iPad2 or Kindle!

Michael Holstein michael.holstein at csuohio.edu
Fri May 27 14:24:22 UTC 2011

> I am a student at UCLA Anderson School of Managment and my MBA field study team is working on a research that involves conducting a survey of CIOs, IT Managers/Administrators, IT Engineers to understand challenges in managing IT infrastructure.
>
> Could you please help by filling out this really short survey?

A more cynical view would be as an MBA student, you're researching
cheaper ways to recruit contact information and current projects. A
kindle is $139 .. that's pretty cheap for a list of people/projects
considering what that lead information is worth to vendors of the
"solutions" to the challenges you ask about.

Regards,

Michael Holstein
Cleveland State University