Rogers Canada using 7.0.0.0/8 for internal address space

Christopher Pilkington cjp at 0x1.net
Wed May 25 21:23:43 UTC 2011

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 4:24 PM,  <bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com> wrote:
>        NOTE WELL - Just because -you- (for values of you) see no value in
>        space assigned, does NOT give you the right to hijack said space
>        for your own purposes.   Nor does it look well  for you to advocate
>        hijacking someone elses space....

Indeed, arbitrary is arbitrary, be it ham radio operators or the DoD.
I was trolling hams on the list there, my apologies. FWIW, my box
44.68.16.20 hasn't been up in well over a decade.  Would have been
nice if that packet radio masses kept up with (or ahead of) the
technology of the times.  Our network went to 9600 baud user ports,
then vanished.

-cjp (n2mcs)