Rogers Canada using 7.0.0.0/8 for internal address space

Leigh Porter leigh.porter at ukbroadband.com
Tue May 24 14:13:24 UTC 2011

I see why they may do this. They have likely had issues with overlapping 1918
space in previous networks, so they thought "Oh, we'll nick this space, it's DoD
and nobody will ever use it..." and it's all fine, until somebody uses it.

It's just a really lazy way of getting things done that is likely to come and bite
you sooner or later.

So you said NO, and what did they do about it ?

--
Leigh Porter