Had an idea - looking for a math buff to tell me if it's possible with today's technology.

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Wed May 18 20:33:34 UTC 2011

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 4:18 PM, Michael Holstein
<michael.holstein at csuohio.edu> wrote:

>> Just a weird idea I had.  If it's a good idea then please consider this
>> intellectual property.
>>

> It's easy .. the zeros are fatter than the ones.

no no no.. it's simply, since the OP posited a math solution, md5.
ship the size of file + hash, compute file on the other side. All
files can be moved anywhere regardless of the size of the file in a
single packet.

The solution is left as an exercise for the reader.