Netflix Is Eating Up More Of North America's Bandwidth Than AnyOther Company

Leigh Porter leigh.porter at ukbroadband.com
Wed May 18 10:06:08 UTC 2011

Well it depends if Netflix pay for the bandwidth they use or if they get
it all for free with non settlement peering. If, suddenly, your business
model breaks because of a huge demand for high bandwidth services by
your customers then either you need to charge your customers more or
Netflix (or whoever) need to share the pie.

--
Leigh Porter