GoDaddy abuse contact

Tammy A Wisdom tammy-lists at wiztech.biz
Sun May 15 20:27:00 UTC 2011

Trying to get them to do anything is a waste of time. They refuse to enforce their TOS and will tell you that if you call.
Tammy of the AHBL

Sent from my iPhone

On May 15, 2011, at 14:11, Alex Brooks <askoorb+nanog at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 8:58 PM, Chris <caldcv at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Does anyone have a better abuse contact for GoDaddy? I'm trying to get
>> one of those "paste Javascript in your browser address bar" scams on
>> Facebook shutdown before too many idiots fall for it.
>
> The only way I've ever got a response from them is from:
> https://supportcenter.godaddy.com/Abuse/SpamReport.aspx though it will
> take a few days.
>
> Their abuse@ seems to be ignored by actual people, but that is pretty
> standard from the 'big boys' these days.
>
> If it's an emergency, try ringing +1-480-624-2505
>
> Good luck!
>
> Alex

Disclaimer:

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed or
otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail
in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying or
distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us
immediately and destroy the original transmittal. Thank you for your
cooperation.