Yahoo and IPv6

Jima nanog at jima.tk
Sun May 15 01:41:48 UTC 2011

On 2011-05-14 13:10, Matthew Kaufman wrote:
> On 5/14/2011 10:19 AM, Cameron Byrne wrote:
>> Ipv6-only is a highly functional reality when enabled with
>> nat64/dns64, there are several empirical accounts on the web.
>
> For a version of "highly functional" that does not include Skype,
> BitTorrent, SIP phones, and anything Flash Player app using RTMFP to
> reach peers, sure.

1. There are SIP phones that support IPv6, e.g.,
http://wiki.snom.com/Networking/IPv6

2. Exactly whose fault is it that RTMFP can't reach peers via IPv6?
(Granted, I'm not sure RTMFP is the best argument for your point anyway,
since apparently symmetric NAT monkey-wrenches it, too:
http://forums.adobe.com/message/3602495 )

      Jima